Central African Gold is led by a highly experienced team who offer world-class operational and technical management skills combined with extensive experience with building companies and creating shareholder value. Our management team is supported by a strong Advisory Team led by our Senior Consultant Kevin Torudag. Mr. Torudag has spent the last seven years focused on DRC projects and has visited the DRC over seventy-five times. Strong geology support is provided by Shu Zhan and Joe Sandberg, both having DRC work experience. Elia Mikhael has over ten years direct experience in the DRC and provided all infrastructure support for Ivanhoe’s Kamoa copper mine, one of the largest new copper mines in the world.
• Mr. Torudag has over 26 years of capital market experience and
demonstrated expertise in identifying and development resources and
building teams necessary to push projects forward.
• Mr. Torudag has significant experience in managing and fostering local
community relationships in countries such as the DRC which are critical to
the success of projects in Africa.
• Over the last 5 years, Mr. Torudag has spent half of each month in the DRC
where he has identified and negotiated concessions which demonstrate
• Professional Geologist and MBA
• 45+ years experience in exploration most recently on copper porphyry systems
• Was the President and CEO of a TSX-listed copper exploration company
• Qualified Person
• Director of CAGR
• Professional Engineer with 28 years experience in civil Infrastructure and Mining
industries on large scale mining and infrastructure developments.
• Executive in major listed mining groups with more than 15 years experience in the
mining industry on 1st tier mining developments in Africa.
• Experience in international negotiations, Joint Ventures and PPPs and development of
major public infrastructure structures and operations.
• Speaks four languages and worked and lived in three different continents.